A look back at the last 12 months
Posted on December 4, 2017
Climbalytics is officially one year old. We've grown a lot since starting this little project and we're grateful that you've decided to join us on this journey. Here are some of our highlights of 2017!
- Created our first working demo and video of the climbing tracker and have since gone through 4 iterations of the design.
- Met and learned from a ton of climbers and gym owners at the CWA Summit.
- Added six fantastic engineers and designers to the team.
- Released a preliminary version of our mobile app.
We couldn't be more excited going in to 2018! Here's what you can look forward to:
- We are narrowing in on the size, shape and design of our device. Here's a photo of a 3D-printed model of our device.
- Major updates coming to the mobile app, including integration with the wristband.
- Finally, in the first quarter of 2018 we will be testing our fully functional tracker in two climbing gyms.
You can check out all of our updates from the past year at climbalytics.com/blog