Testing Prototype 1

Posted on December 5, 2016

Exciting day for us. We tested our first big and bulky prototype, aka Alpha Band, and it worked great. It's tag readiblity was a mere 2" but it's consistency was good and the software worked well.

While we continue to talk to electrical engineers and search for better hardware to use for prototype #2, we decided to push forward with development of the app. The design is coming along really nicely and it's now integrated and reading data from our first proof of concept device. Picture of the app below.

Stay informed of our progress

Climbalytics is still in development. We provide periodic updates when we cross new milestones. If you’re interested in chatting with us we’d love to talk.

Milestones

Jun 2016
idea
Oct 2016
begin prototyping
Sept 2017
release mobile app
September 2018
beta testing
March 2019
first gym challenge
August 2019
10 gyms on board
March 2020
release final tracker